Dear Our Valued Customer,
Brennan’s #1 priority has been and always will be the welfare of our customers and employees. We are deemed an essential business and remain open for business.
Surely, you have seen and heard many of the important best practices to keep you and your family safe during COVID-19. This is not intended to be a source for information, as such critical information should be left to the experts.
What we hope to do is share some insight as to how Brennan is meeting this challenge and keeping your health top of mind. We are open and at your service to meet all your heating, cooling, water heater, and electrical needs.
To ensure your health and safety, we’re taking cautionary measures designed to keep you safe and well until COVID-19 is put behind us:
- At every job, our technicians have been advised to remain 6 feet away from you at all times.
- We are currently offering touch-less payments, where we will happily take credit card payments over the phone instead of a face-to-face transaction after the job.
- Our crews have been instructed to wear gloves when at your home.
- No employees are to be working while feeling ill and will not be allowed at your home or at work for any reason.
- They will carry wipes with them, to wipe down any surfaces of your home they may have touched after job completion.
- Masks will be available for the technician to wear upon request from the homeowner.
NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE:
To find out more about our current specials during this time, contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1-877-BRENNAN (273-6626)
We value our clients and their safety and we will do everything we can when a service is requested to ensure you and your families are taken care of.
Be healthy and be well.
The Brennan Team