You’re here because it’s time you get your ducts in a row. Right?
Indoor air quality is very important to your health, but it’s often the last thing homeowners think about. Most homes in the Northwest have never even had their ducts cleaned! There are many reasons why you should have a professional perform air duct cleaning every three to five years, depending on activity within the home. No one wants to breath in all those pollutants, such as dust, dirt, pet dander, mold and rodent debris.
It is especially important to keep your air ducts cleaned if:
- You have pets
- You have allergies or asthma
- You’ve recently bought or renovated your home
- You have children and/or seniors living with you
- You don’t recall ever having your air ducts cleaned in the past
Here are the top reasons why you should invest in air duct cleaning:
- Higher Efficiency: Your HVAC system will run more efficiently when you have no dust or other pollutants blocking the airflow from a heater or an air conditioner. This not only puts a strain on your system, but it requires more energy to run which only leads to higher energy bills. Duct cleaning services will improve your system’s performance and increase the life of your HVAC system.
- Better Air Quality: Air duct cleaning prevents health issues by increasing the air quality within your home. It’s no secret that pollutants live inside your ducts and that’s what you’re breathing in daily. A deep clean will help combat the spread of dirt, germs, pollen, dust, and other pollutants that can spread throughout your home.
So, leave it to the pros!
Most importantly, it’s best to leave the air duct cleaning service to the pros! Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning uses powerful vacuums that make it easier to reach and remove various particles in your ventilation system. It is always a good time to clean your ducts, but especially before you start up your furnace in the winter or your air conditioner in the summer.
At Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning, our professionals perform the following:
- Vacuum your ducts with high-powered tools
- Seal all access points
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Clean all sides of your ductwork with an airbrush
Duct Cleaning Services Made Easy in Seattle
Don’t let your dirty ducts get in the way of healthy living for you and your family. Call Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule your FREE estimate appointment! 1-877-BRENNAN